Monday, September 6, 2010

College Life!


Hey! Everyone....I know its been too long but I've finally just got into the swing of things here!

College Life is WONDERFUL, I'm having the best time here being out on my own!
I love my fellow riegerettes and I have made some pretty great friends outside of the house as well! I enjoy my classes for the some part, not too much homework yet... just LOTs of reading!! grrr I do have a essay due tomo. but I already got that done!


Anyways I left off with Hawk Week and I still have pics of the week left like my fav. night which was traditions night!! Got to see some awesome people like...

The grand daughter of the who made our school chant!

The guy is our student president!
(Dont know who the girl is! lol)
Bill Self everyone!
so cool, the pic. was better on the screen but I was pretty close to the front tho.

Turner Gill I believe! Ya it was great seeing him come out but....
I am pretty mad about sat. night! grrr I mean both teams sucked it was just who could suck more and I guess we did!
I'm pretty sure I could of gone home to Newton to watch a better football game!



Trad. Night the cheerleaders were sooo cool!
I forgot my camera for the sat. night game (but who cares to re-live THAT again!)
so I just started watching the cheerleaders and the dancers!







Enjoy the video I hope it works! 
I recorded it @ trad.s night and thought it was cool!



Then here they are the BEST mascots in the world!!
Big Jay and lil Jay!! Get it!!!
(did u know that lil Jay is a women creation thus its a girl!!)


Then before trad. night there was the Ice cream social which was fun once I found someone I knew there...

Ya I was in the crowd by myself but it was fun and I got free ice cream!!
Who could beat that!!!!!


Soo there you have it my first week of college!!! Exciting I know! That weekend I did go home because yes, I missed my family and I did need some stuff for my room and since I have no car my parents had to come get me and take me back which I am soooooo very thankful for!!!!

~Until Next time, Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment