Friday, September 24, 2010

To My Loving Mother!

Happy Birthday Mama!!

I just wanted to give you a special happy birthday wish! I love you so much and want you to know that I appreciate all that you have and will do for me! Today is your day, enjoy it! :) 

I wanted to share some moments with you on your birthday since I can't be there in person!

We were working hard but decided to take a break and take this picture from our computer!!


You and I at a football game! Me wearing your  cowgirl shirt!! 


You were the coolest mom at the New Moon premier!
Thanks for taking us!!


My last christmas before going off to college! You and dad made it so amazing!

My Last day of high school! you made my whole high school experience perfect!!
I couldn't of gotten through it sanely without you!

Mama I love you dearly and I wish I could give you a big hug and kiss! I miss you and remember
"if your not dead then your still living" so live your life to the fullest! 
God Bless! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

~Love Meg (ur littlest star) :)














No comments:

Post a Comment