Friday, August 20, 2010

Hawk Week

Hey Everyone!!
Finally, I know you all are on pins and needles to hear about my COLLEGE LIFE! But this is fair warning that this is gonna be LONG just because I know my family wants to hear and see all about my 1st week, so....here we go!

Moeka really wanted to go! :-(


Dad and Me! Ok I know I look like a mess...
Mom I love ya! :)

Here is the tradition in our family that we take a pic. of the packed college car! Which it was PACKED! But when you look @ my room pics I really could use some more stuff! :) 

Well we hit the road by 6:15a, but got up @ 4:30a!!!!! Really early for me (didnt even realize there was a 4:30 two times in the day! Who's with me! haha) Then we got there around 8:45a, the girls where there to greet us AND, bonus, help move our stuff up to my room!! I didn't have to lift a thing (I was filling out some paperwork tho.)! 
I got to my room it was a shock ( not good or bad just shocked!) I beat my roommate, so some other girls who had the room last year help me and my mom (of course, mom) arrange the room which I love and so did Brea, my roommate!! 
Brea is a great girl, she is a night owl just like me and really easy to get along with! She is also diabetic, which if you know me so is my sister Melissa so there is another thing that we have in common because I am use to living with a diabetic. It seems that we have a lot of things in common which is great!! So glad it worked out!

Ok so here are some pics of my room, different angles most of the pics are setup pic but enjoy~












Well I know this was a lot of pics but I hope you enjoyed my 1st real blog post!!!!
Stay tune for more of hawk week!! 

1 comment:

  1. MEG!!! what a cute first post!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a blog that I can read and see pictures through!! I miss you like crazy and cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete